Why Join the Info-Tech
Expand your portfolio of service offerings and differentiate your business by becoming a certified Info-Tech Partner. Leverage analyst-created and road-tested resources with your own clients to deliver extraordinary results without starting from scratch. Grow your business, uncover new opportunities, and drive profitability.
- Add analytical capabilities
- Improve proposal and bid responses
- Access Info-Tech experts as needed
Start Saving Time
- Access hundreds of data-driven and client-tested methodologies
- Contact an Account Manager
- Use over a thousand pre-built tools and templates
Make More Money
- Improve margins on engagements
- Create ongoing revenue streams
- Increase follow-on consulting engagements
Develop Your Team
- Get training and certification
- Equip your team with high-quality deliverables
- Gain marketing and promotional capabilities
Sonya Christian Avery
Relationship Manager, Santa Rosa Consulting
Sonya Avery serves as Relationship Manager with Santa Rosa Consulting. Ms. Avery works with healthcare providers on the planning, selection, and implementation of information systems, as she assists Santa Rosa's Information Systems Management Partnerships clients.She also has served as CIO for one of Santa Rosa Consulting’s most progressive clients.
Enhance and expand your practice with our boardroom-ready reports.
- High-impact, low-effort programs that pinpoint areas that need improvement
- Various diagnostic programs that will meet the needs of your clients
- Analytical insight and data that will improve your consulting engagements