- The technology is so new that it is difficult to distinguish between what it can do, what it will do, and what it should do.
- Expertise is limited. Expertise with more than six months of experience is extremely limited.
- The initial excitement has waned, but the overall pressure to respond remains notable.
- As use cases mature, the upside potential becomes more believable.
- With the passage of time, the downside risks become more tangible.
The pressure to act immediately was nothing more than illusion, but the pressure to act safely is unwavering.
Impact and Result
- Familiarize yourself with the concepts of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and generative AI.
- Examine use cases related to your organization’s business.
- Prepare to discuss the impacts of generative AI on your business and on your people.